About Jivka's House
Traditional Bulgarian “Rhodope” style house built entirely of stone and wood.
A small guest house on the shores of Kardzhali Dam in the newly built tourist village Glavatartsi.
Built in 2004 “Zhivka’s house” is a traditional Rhodope style house built entirely of stone and wood.
The successful combination of Bulgarian traditional architecture with modern accommodation facilities makes it an extremely convenient choice for relaxation and family retreat.
The house can accommodate 8 people in the 3 master bedrooms:
2 – king size beds | 4 – single beds
Accommodation price for the entire house:
1 night – 250 BGN (125 EUR).
over 4 nights – 230 BGN (115 EUR)
over 7 nights – please contact us for quote
• Please note that booking price via tourist portals may differ due to vendor charges and service provider fees.
Contact us for more details.
Private Parking – secure and easily accessible
• Fully equipped kitchen corner:
(fridge, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, gas and electric stoves, absorber)
• Complete sets of cutlery, plates and tableware
• 8 seat dinner table
• Fireplace corner, sofas, and coffee table
• Barbecue terrace and outdoor dining table for 10
• Gorgeous garden (you already how proud we are with it)
• TV + active subscription
• Room with 1 Double bed, sofa and a terrace overseeing the dam and mountains
• Room with 2 Single beds
• Room with 1 Double bed and 2*Single beds
All rooms have individual AC units, comfortable mattresses and handmade or renovated authentic furniture.